Ring Size Chart
Please read before printing:
* The accuracy of your measurement depends on printing this sheet in the proper size.
* Make sure your printer is set to 100%.
* Do not reduce the print size in your printer “page setup” area.
* You can verify that the ring sizer is printed correctly by measuring the line below with a ruler; it should measure 5cm.
1. Cut out the ring sizer.
2. Cut a slit for slot at the “ring size”.
3. Wrap the sizer around the finger where the ring will be worn. Make sure the numbers are facing out.
4. Pull the edge through the slot until the sizer is snug. Make sure to allow size for your knuckle. If your knuckle is larger than the base of your finger, select a size in between the two.
5. The number aligned in the “ring size” is your size.
6. If the measurement lands between two numbers, your size is a half size.
If your measurement falls between 51 and 52, your ring size is 51 ½.
Sizing tip: measure your finger at the beginning of the day to avoid incorrect measurements.
More sizing mistakes are made by ordering rings too large rather than too small.